If you're already connected to the internet and don't use AOL dial-up, yous can nevertheless admission AOL software, email and several other services at admittedly no toll.

Free AOL services include:

  • Your AOL username and email account, accessible at mail.aol.com
  • AOL security services that protect you from spam, popular-ups and unknown viruses attached to emails
  • Contacts (your AOL Address Book)
  • AOL.com
  • AOL Video
  • AOL Search

View all of your Gratuitous Benefits at MyBenefits.aol.com.

FAQs

  • What's the grab?
  • How do I get a broadband connection?
  • Will my service be disrupted when I switch to the Complimentary AOL plan?
  • How do I switch to the Free AOL plan?
  • How practice I resubscribe to an AOL programme?

What'southward the catch?

No catch. If y'all're connected to the internet through someone other than AOL, yous can all the same reap the benefits of your postal service and your settings for as long equally you want at no toll.

How do I get a broadband connection?

Contact your telephone or cable provider to find out whether broadband service is available in your expanse.

Note: AOL besides offers several reliable and affordable options for connecting to the internet via dial-up. Find out more nigh our connection plans by calling one-800-827-6364.

Will my service be disrupted when I switch to the Free AOL plan?

Nope! If you switch to the Free AOL program, there will exist no disruption in your service. Yous'll be able to access your e-mail and other free AOL features as long as you lot have a connection to the internet.

How exercise I switch to the Complimentary AOL plan?

To change your plan, become to AOL Keyword: Change Plan or follow the link to modify your AOL plan. If you need help, refer to the article How do I change or cancel my AOL account for free plans?.

How practise I resubscribe to an AOL program?

In one case you unsubscribe from an AOL program, y'all can't sign back upwardly for the same plan again. Review our current AOL subscription plans or get back online using AOL Dialer.